|Pathfinders is a Christian organization, similar to the Boy/Girl Scouts, that teaches youth discipline and team work through drilling & marching and helps build a strong relationship with God through classwork, honors, and outreach. Pathfinder youth also participate in camping trips and field trips that allow them to have fun, learn new skills, and enjoy nature.
Pathfinders are ages 10+, they work through six class levels: Friend, Companion, Explorer, Ranger, Voyager, and Guide. If they choose, youth and adults may also complete Master Guide, an optional class level that follows Guide. Master Guide helps strengthen relationships with God and understanding of leadership.
- Friends are Pathfinders in 5th grade. Friends recite the Pathfinder law and pledge, earn the Friend reading certificate, and more. Some of the fun and exciting honors Friends can earn are Red Alert, Basic Sewing, Dogs, Beginning Swimming, Scrapbooking, Model Cars, and Camping Skills I.
- Companions are Pathfinders in 6th grade. Companions recite the Pathfinder pledge and law, earn the Companion reading certificate, and more. Some of the fun and exciting honors Companions can earn are Drilling and Marching, Leather Craft, Sign Language, Reptiles, Flowers, Basketball, and Camping Skills II.
- Explorers are Pathfinders in 7th grade. Explorers recite the Pathfinder pledge and law, illustrate through words and actions the Pathfinder pledge meaning, and earn the Explorer reading certificate. Some of the fun and exciting honors Explorers can earn are Christian Grooming and Manners, Family Life, Cake Decorating, Textile Painting, Track and Field, Basic Rescue, and Camping Skills III.
- Rangers are Pathfinders in 8th grade. Rangers recite the Pathfinder pledge and law, illustrate through words and actions the Pathfinder law meaning, and earn the Ranger reading certificate. Some of the fun and exciting honors Rangers can earn are Christian Citizenship, First Aid, Quilting, Photography, Bee Keeping, Automobile Mechanics, and Camping Skills IV.
- Voyagers are Pathfinders in 9th grade. Voyagers recite the Adventist Youth (AY) aim, motto, and pledge, illustrate through words and actions the AY aim meaning, and earn the Voyager reading certificate. Some of the fun and exciting honors Voyagers can earn are Internet - Advanced, Scuba Diving, Advanced Communications, Advanced Genealogy, Paper Quilling - Advanced, Outdoor Leadership, and Wilderness Living. Additionally, Voyagers teach Camping Skills I and Camping Skills II to other Pathfinders
- Guides are Pathfinders in 10th grade. Guides recite the Adventist Youth (AY) aim, pledge, and motto, illustrate through words and actions the AY aim meaning, and earn the Guide reading certificate. Some of the fun and exciting honors Guides can earn are Digital Photography, Christian Drama, Geocaching - Advanced, Copper Enameling - Advanced, House Painting - Interior, Pioneering, and Junior Youth Leadership. Additionally, Guides teach Knot Tying, Red Alert, Camping Skills III, and Camping Skills IV to other Pathfinders.
At age 16 youth may become TLT's (Teen Leaders in Training) and begin learning how to be leaders within the club, their church, and in the workplace. Pathfinders meet the first Sunday and third Sabbath of each month